Ten Signs You Have
Just Drawn Down
10. People are looking at you funny, and your fly is not undone.
9. You are drooling, crying and oozing transformational snot.
8. You've mistaken soup for finger food again.
7. You're about as grounded as the GoodYear Blimp.
6. Strangers have shoveled salt into your mouth.
5. You are missing a chunk of time and can't blame it on drinking.
4. You have managed to temporarily swap genders without the hassle of surgery
3. Shiny objects and navel lint enrapture you.
2. Newbies are carefully inching their way to the nearest exit.
1. You suddenly speak Enochian.
POETRY & STORIES